We are pleased to update Islanders on our plans which will ensure that the construction of the new hospital can commence in a timely manner (subject to planning permission being granted) and be operational before the end of 2026.
The planning application to convert the former Les Quennevais school to a healthcare facility has been submitted and is supported by the following documentation, which has been agreed with the Government of Jersey (GoJ):
• Application form and covering letter
• Existing proposed drawings
• Planning Statement
• Design and Access Statement
• Transport Assessment
• Outline Travel Plan
• Noise Assessment
• Landscape Masterplan/ Mitigation Plan
• Preliminary ecological appraisal
• Arboricultural report
• Sustainability Report
• Asbestos Survey Report
• Site Waste Management Plan
• Statement of Community Involvement
• Enabling Works Logistics Plan
All documentation is available to review on the GoJ planning portal using the following reference number P/2021/1139.
The application will now be determined by GoJ in accordance with the Planning and Building (Jersey) Law 2002.