On Thursday 18 February, the first meeting of the Les Quennevais Residents was held, with 16 residents and eight members of the Our Hospital Project (OHP) team in attendance.
Invitations to the meeting were issued by letter, which was delivered to approximately 230 households within the immediate vicinity of the former Les Quennevais High School site, the chosen location to house Overdale Health Services, while the new hospital is being built.
Steve McAdam, Founding Director of Soundings, the OHP's public engagement consultant, facilitated the meeting, which provided residents a chance to:
- Learn more about Our Hospital Project
- Learn more about the relocation of Health Services to Les Quennevais (LQ)
- Understand the planning process
- Learn more about the formation of the LQ Neighbourhood Group
- Opportunity to ask questions and share feedback